Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular Full Specifications
|Model||iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular|
|Release date||October 2014|
|Screen Size||9.7-inch (diagonal)|
|Dimensions (mm)||240.00 x 169.50 x 6.10|
|Number of SIMs||1|
- Processor: A8X chip with 64-bit architecture /M8 motion coprocessor
- Operating System: iOS
- Other features: Fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home button, 1 HDMI port, Pay with your iPad using Touch ID in apps
- Built-in 27.3-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Colour: Gold, Silver, Space Grey
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO
- UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800,1900 MHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology
The tablet comes with a 9.70-inch display with a resolution of 1536×2048 pixels at a pixel density of 264 pixels per inch (ppi).
Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core Apple A8X processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi on the rear packs an 8-megapixel camera. It sports a 1.2-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi based on iOS 8.1 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage.
Connectivity options on the Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. Sensors on the tablet include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi measures 240.00 x 169.50 x 6.10mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 437.00 grams.