And then there was Pro Max.
The Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max has transformative triple‑camera system that adds tons of capability without complexity. An unprecedented leap in battery life. And a mind‑blowing chip that doubles down on machine learning and pushes the boundaries of what a smartphone can do. Welcome to the first Apple iPhone powerful enough to be called Pro.
What’s in the box
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
- Super Retina XDR display
- 6.5‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED Multi‑Touch display
- HDR display
- 2688‑by‑1242-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- True Tone display
- Wide color display (P3)
- Haptic Touch
- 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
- Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
Take a closer look.
Two sizes. Four finishes. Stainless steel and glass design.
We’ve three‑upped ourselves.
Meet the first triple‑camera system to combine cutting‑edge technology with the legendary simplicity of iPhone. Capture up to four times more scene. Get beautiful images in drastically lower light. Shoot the highest‑quality video in a smartphone — then edit with the same tools you love for photos. You’ve never shot with anything like it.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Face ID for Secure Authentication and Apple Pay
- Spatial Audio
- Dolby Atmos
- Wireless Charging
- Fast Charge with 18W Adapter Included
- Faster Wi-Fi
- Gigabit-Class LTE
- Audio Sharing
Shoot amazing videos and photos with the Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras. Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. Watch HDR movies and shows on the 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display—the brightest iPhone display yet. Experience unprecedented performance with A13 Bionic for gaming, augmented reality (AR), and photography. And get all-day battery life and a new level of water resistance. All in the first iPhone powerful enough to be called Pro.