Apple iPhone X Full Specifications
|Release date||September 2017|
|Dimensions (mm)||143.60 x 70.90 x 7.70|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||2716|
|Colours||Silver, Space Grey|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
- Screen: 5.8″ OLED HD Retina Display
- Memory: 3GB,256GB ROM
- CPU: A11 Bionic Chip with 64-bit architecture
- Operating System: iOS 11
- Camera: 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras, 7MP TrueDepth front camera
- Battery: Up to 21 hours talk time
- 1 x Apple iPhone X
- 1 x Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- 1 x 5W USB Power Adapter
- 1 x Lightning to USB Cable
- 1 x EarPods with Lightning Connector
Design and Display.
It’s All Screen.
Apple’s vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen. One so immersive the device itself disappears into the experience. And so intelligent it can respond to a tap, your voice, and even a glance. With iPhone X, that vision is now a reality. Say hello to the future.
The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.
OLED Designed for iPhone X.
The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. Surgical-grade stainless steel. Wireless charging. Water and dust resistance.